[rt-users] Hardware requirements / guidelines?

Seth Galitzer sgsax at ksu.edu
Thu Nov 4 11:21:53 EDT 2010

RT itself doesn't take all that much.  I run mine in a VM with one CPU
core, 2GB RAM, and 8GB disk space.  I ran into performance problems when
I was also running MySQL in that same VM.  Since I switched to an
external db host, those problems have been completely resolved.

Seth

--
Seth Galitzer
Systems Coordinator