[rt-users] [Rt-devel] A new home for the wiki

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Nov 4 20:57:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

Skip some pages on import using name match, for example "car shipping".

Don't import empty pages:
http://rttest.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:ShortPages&limit=500&offset=0

I spotted a few pages that loose content during move. It's not
importer issue, but pages on the current wiki are emptied by incident.
Is there way to import history as well?

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> In the very near future we're planning to move the RT wiki from our own
> simple wiki software to Wikia.  Moving to Wikia should help tremendously
> with the spam we're seeing.  I've run a test conversion at
> http://rttest.wikia.com, and it generally looks good to us.  If you use
> the wiki, please take a look at the test conversion and let us know of
> any oddities you come across so we can address them beforehand.
>
> Best,
> Thomas

Best regards, Ruslan.