[rt-users] Question on CommandByMail error

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 9 14:21:36 EST 2010

Jon,

Actually, I have noticed a couple problems, especially for any Custom Fields
defined as "Text" or "Wiki Text". Whether I use Gmail, Thunderbird, etc. it
only manages to capture the first 76 characters. I think it needs to be
re-worked for those type of CF's to capture all text until it runs into
another Field command or "END" or something.

Kenn
LBNL