[rt-users] Branded Queues and Privacy

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Tue Nov 9 17:12:25 EST 2010

Yes, you can assign the appropriate permissions to the queues.
We had to remove so overly permissive global permission settings
to get this to work correctly. You can use the RightsMatix module
to help you track down problems. RT is pretty granular in its ACL
design. We currently have several compartmentalized systems with
their own SPAM systems and dedicated Email address working very
smoothly.

Cheers,
Ken