[rt-users] ticket custom fields won't show up

Josef pepus at p-h-a.cz
Tue Nov 9 19:48:58 EST 2010

  Hi,
     I'm trying to add some custom fields to tickets. I have created
them, added them to a corresponding queue, set SeeCustomField to
everyone. But still only privileged users see these fields when creating
a new ticket. Unprivileged users don't see them, but when they fill a
request, it returns an error, as I have set these fields to be
mandatory. Is it possible to add this, or do have all users to use full UI?

Thanks,
     Josef