[rt-users] Fwd: UnPrivliged User question (Kevin Falcone)

Joe Kirby (gmail) kirby at umbc.edu
Fri Nov 12 13:23:04 EST 2010

On 11/12/2010 9:59 AM, rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com wrote:
>     5. Re: Fwd: UnPrivliged User question (Kevin Falcone)
>     6.
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:28:49 -0500
> From: Kevin Falcone<falcone at bestpractical.com>
> To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
> Subject: Re: [rt-users] Fwd: UnPrivliged User question
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 07:34:52PM -0500, Joe Kirby wrote:
>>       I want my self service (unprivileged) user to be able to show email.
>>
>>       I have globally setup Requestor to have reply to ticket, show ticket, show outgoing email,
>>       forward email, watch.
>>
>>       When I test it out the Requestor cannot see the email generated by RT via the Show in ticket
>>       history for email
> Joe
>
> Can they not see the transaction/Link at all, or does something go
> wrong when they click on the link?
>
> -kevin

They see the link for button called Show but it appears to hit a snag
and takes you back to the report link used to get to the ticket details
(open tickets in this case)

I do not have access to RT logs at this time and I get the sense that is
where you will be sending me. I just wanted to make sure I did not make
a mistake and not understand fully the options for an Unprivileged User

As always thank you for your support

Joe

edu