[rt-users] prohibit merging tickets

Violetta Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Mon Nov 15 11:14:52 EST 2010

Hi List,

am I right when I say that the right to "merge tickets" is included in
the right "modify tickets" (at least in RT 3.6.7)? Therefore there is no
easy way to prevent the user of merging tickets? Is there maybe another way?

Thanks for an quick answer.

Violetta

--
________________________________ creating IT solutions
Violetta J. Wawryk               science + computing ag