[rt-users] Editing the issue statement

CLOSE Dave (DAE) Dave.Close at us.thalesgroup.com
Mon Nov 15 14:01:11 EST 2010

I have a few tickets which, when opened, did not properly wrap lines.
The entire issue statement is a single line. When the ticket is selected
  and the issue is displayed, RT only shows me the left-most characters
of the statement. Is there a way to edit that statement to insert the
needed NL characters? (RT 3.8.7 on Linux)
--
Dave Close, Thales Avionics, Irvine California USA
Software integration and performance testing
cell +1 949 394 2124, dave.close at us.thalesgroup.com

I don't send HTML email and I prefer not to receive it.
HTML email is ugly and a significant security exposure.