[rt-users] Recovery Assistance

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Nov 15 18:50:28 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 04:52:58PM -0500, Josh Narins wrote:
> Sorry, wasn't obvious I sent anything last time because of spurious signature insertion.

Basically, the cachedgroupmembers table has a superset of the columns in the groupmembers table.

If you grab only the columns in cachedgroupmembers that match groupmembers, remove the id column and unique the set, then you should be able to insert those rows into the groumembers table. then run rt-validator and test the heck out of things.