[rt-users] "Create a new ticket" for someone else set as Requestor

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 06:56:45 EST 2010

Dear Joe,
it is possible - we do something like this and it doesn't need any
additional software development.

We have used the RTx::EmailCompletion module. It is configured to query
our LDAP directory on entering 3-4 characters of a name/e-mail address.

Best regards,
Giuseppe

--
____________________________________