[rt-users] How to generate reports on RT?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 16 11:06:51 EST 2010

Wagner,

Have you put together any specifications on what people want to see in those
reports?
Have you segregated that information into specific types of reports?
Have you determined the best way to produce those reports per user, ie.
Search results downloaded into Excel or Dashboards or Cronjobs, etc?
When you've done all that, the road will be pretty well mapped out for you.

Kenn
LBNL