[rt-users] Users randomly being logged in as other users

vmos pcbadger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:14:24 EST 2010

Thank you for that, it's very interesting. what's most interesting is that
when I brought this up in january I was laughed at like an idiot for
suggesting that the problem might possibly be something other than a faulty
proxy server or caching router, but I digress.

It turns out that mod_cache is actually enabled, I've been trying to disable
it without breaking apache but no joy so far. I've done an apt-get apache
upgrade to see if that'll help.

Am I being daft because I don't actually see a solution in that thread?
There's a patch but the responder says it doesn't work.