[rt-users] scrip to send email suddenly stopped working

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Nov 25 09:08:44 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:44:12AM -0600, John Alberts wrote:
>    Sorry to re-post this, but I'm still completely stuck with this issue and I'm not sure how to
>    further troubleshoot it.  Anyone have any ideas?

Unfortunately, you don't say what scrips you have set up (or what
scrip 12 is).  You can try this patch I wrote for something else
recently that adds extra debugging about which scrips are skipped and
let me know if it helps you identify the issue.
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/a13aa111b176f8cf5562e5d92f3570188af1794e

-kevin