[rt-users] 3rd party reporting tools for MySQL / RT?

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu Nov 25 13:07:51 EST 2010

Jumping in waaaay late, but  I would avoid MSSQL Reporting Services at all costs.  It’s not bad IF you’re working with SQL Server or Oracle (go figure) databases, but it is almost completely unable to talk to MySQL databases.  I wasted two months (not full-time, thankfully) trying to make this work before giving up.

BIRT doesn’t have the same infrastructure support as MSSQLRS but at least it knows how to talk to a MySQL database.

-Adam Thompson

athompso at athompso.net