[rt-users] Ticket web form: Custom Field display configuration

Joanne Keown Joanne.Keown at coloradogroup.com.au
Tue Nov 30 00:30:30 EST 2010

Hi,

Has anyone ever managed to change the display of custom fields in their tickets?  I have created a number of custom fields, and have been unsuccessful in re-arranging the display of these fields on the Ticket web form.  I have attempted to change this in the background script but it keeps returning to it's 'default' positioning.  I am using RT version 3.8.7.

Can somebody offer some suggestions?

Kind regards
Jo

Joanne Keown, MBusAdmin(Mgt), PNA
IS Business Analyst
Colorado Group Ltd
100 Melbourne Street
South Brisbane  QLD   4101
Ph:    +61  7 3877 3399
Mobile:   0402 697 351
Fax: +61 7 3877 3289
Email: joanne.keown at coloradogroup.com.au<mailto:joanne.keown at coloradogroup.com.au>

Join FUSION now and get special member rewards at 5 of Australia's leading fashion brands.
www.fusioncard.com.au<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\dmarjoribanks\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.fusioncard.com.au>

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and destroy any copies.

No part of this email may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property in it.

COLORADO group does not accept liability for loss or damage caused by this email, for example by a computer virus or arising from data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or any other thing.