[rt-users] Ticket web form: Custom Field display configuration

Rémi mirebob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 06:14:00 EST 2010

hi all,

I just have a look to the background of customfields display,
and I can see there is a "SortOrder" field in the tables CustomFields
and ObjectCustomFields and it seems that the one in ObjectCustomFields
table is really affecting the display order.

I can't see where this value can be modified in the RT interface, I
test it directly in the database.

Rémi