[rt-users] RT 3.8.8 and Calendar Extension

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 30 15:20:40 EST 2010

Susan,

We use it. Make sure you add the plugin to your RT_SiteConfig.pm Plugin
list.

What we use it for is with Query. It is offered as an option along the top
line, along with "Advanced", "Show Results", "BulkUpdate", etc. When I
search for tickets, the date fields that I include create a colored legend
(next to the Queue Name and Ticket number) in the results inside a "wall
calendar" format. Once the Calendar is displayed, you can jump ahead or back
to different months. It's nice for a quick look at the months work, etc.

Kenn
LBNL