[rt-users] Ticket web form: Custom Field display configuration

Joanne Keown Joanne.Keown at coloradogroup.com.au
Tue Nov 30 16:09:00 EST 2010

Thanks Kevin for your pointer - I've found this feature (a bit hidden though, I must say) and this has done the trick.

Kind regards
Jo

Joanne Keown, MBusAdmin(Mgt), PNA
IS Business Analyst
Colorado Group Ltd
100 Melbourne Street
South Brisbane  QLD   4101
Ph:    +61  7 3877 3399
Mobile:   0402 697 351
Fax: +61 7 3877 3289
Email: joanne.keown at coloradogroup.com.au
Join FUSION now and get special member rewards at 5 of Australia's leading fashion brands.

www.fusioncard.com.au