[rt-users] is AdminCC supposed to copy on ticket Creation

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 4 13:23:21 EDT 2010

Bruce,

You control who gets notifications by making sure there is either a Global
or Queue scrip for the condition you want and the action is (in this case)
Notify AdminCc's. Obviously, if you want AdminCc's, Cc's and Requestors to
get this notification, the action should be "Notify All" and you will only
need that one scrip.
You should be careful to ensure that the condition/action of a Global scrip
isn't duplicated at the Queue level or the recipients will get two
notifications.

Yes, you should upgrade as RT 3.8.X is WAY more robust than 3.6.x.

Kenn
LBNL