[rt-users] Stripping Confidentiality and other stuff from emailed tickets, comments, correspondence

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Wed Oct 6 10:46:35 EDT 2010

How can I do this?

The company automatically puts a lot of information at the bottom of each email and between that and the commenting of the original message it gets to be quite excessive.

I'm happy to modify RT's perl/Mason code directly, if that's what is required, as long someone tells me where.

I figured it would be rt-mailgate, but I had no luck there.

Thanks in advance,

Josh Narins

Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins at seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.