[rt-users] Merged tickets missing from search

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Mon Oct 11 14:20:35 EDT 2010

Hey all,

We're running rt3.8.6, under FreeBSD, installed from ports.  All
modifications done via rt_siteconfig.pm (and there are not many).

The problem I'm seeing is this: we have a ticket which is not showing in
the list of unowned tickets.  A second ticket has been merged into it
which was also unowned, and I suspect that's related but I'm not sure why
or how, and I'm not able to duplicate it by merging two other tickets.

In fact, when I search the queue and say show all tickets, of any status,
that ticket still does not show in the list.  It doesn't show when I
browse the list.

Is there some DB-consistency check I can run?  This ticket has gone
"phantom" on us, and it's making our support folks wonder where else it
could happen.

-Dan