[rt-users] Looking for the equivalent of RT-Extension-MergeUsers[History], but for queues.

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 12 17:14:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I don't think such extension exists, but may be there is no such need.
You can move all tickets from one queue into another and disable the
first. You can hack DB and do quite the same silently. Don't recommend
to do either of that right in production. First thing can result in
some scrips related madness (depends on your setup). Second thing can
be harmful as well, for example if I forgot about some relation.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.