[rt-users] Update Ticket Subject on Comment/Reply

Andrew Best festivus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 22:22:37 EDT 2010

Thanks Kenneth,

Not sure that's going to do what I want it to. Unless I missed something?

I don't want to update the subject via email, I want to update the subject
of the ticket via the GUI when an agent replies or comments on a ticket.

cheers
Andrew

--
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and
professionals built the Titanic.