[rt-users] how to pre-fill fields?

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Sun Oct 17 14:29:42 EDT 2010

You can also use variables in the URL to the Create.html page. For example rt/Create.html?Queue=3&Requestors=someone at somecompany.com&Subject=Somesubject<mailto:rt/Create.html?Queue=3&Requestors=someone at somecompany.com&Subject=Somesubject>

We use this to create links on our wiki to create new tickets for specific customers.
But now I see that the Subject might cause a problem, I don’t know how to specify it if it contains spaces…

/Johan