[rt-users] how to pre-fill fields?

Jason Edgar superjuke at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:55:25 EDT 2010

Thanks Mathieu. I needed to create a directory between Callbacks and Ticket to invoke the Callback when creating a new ticket.
e.g. local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Create.html/Default
But I am getting the following error:

Error during compilation of /opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Create.html/Default: Global symbol "%ARGSRef" requires explicit package name at /opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Create.html/Default line 3. Global symbol "%ARGSRef" requires explicit package name at /opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Create.html/Default line 4. Global symbol "%ARGSRef" requires explicit package name at /opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Create.html/Default line 5.

Can you please help. Also, what is the ARGSRef for the description text-area field?