[rt-users] custom fields (simple?) question - trying again

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 18 15:52:06 EDT 2010

To list,

Sent this before, but no answer. Thought I'd try again.

Back in 3.6 X days, I believe that the only way to "See","Modify" or "Admin"
a Custom Field was by granting that right *to a group* while in the
Config->CustomField screen. I could be wrong, but at any rate, I remember
granting rights to a lot of CF's that way.

I now have 3.8.7and I see these rights while in Config->*Queues->Group
Rights.*

What's the difference? Does one take priority over the other? Are they
redundant?

Thanks in advance.

Kenn
LBNL