[rt-users] Another Query question: justification of data

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 19 23:34:36 EDT 2010

Ruslan,

I think that makes sense in most cases. The problem is, Ticket Id is not for
arithmetic expression. No addition, no decimal alignment, etc. just a
number. So it is used/displayed like it is a character so I think it would
at least LOOK better if it was aligned to the left. Just an opinion.

Kenn
LBNL