[rt-users] RT plugin

Robert Grasso robert.grasso+nv at cedrat.com
Thu Oct 21 09:45:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

You may have a look to

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Customizing

in order to customize RT cleanly.

You will find much valuable informations in this Wiki.

the mailing-list archive is pretty interesting too :

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/

Regards

---
Robert GRASSO – System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso at cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com