[rt-users] exclamation point on email reports

psminusauxf psminusauxf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:14:58 EDT 2010

It is using subscription to dashboards under Tools. And sent out using
sendmail.

The weird thing is you can display the dashboard results via the web and it
looks fine. Only when a copy of the report is sent to you via email and you
look at the report does it have that odd "!" (exclamation point) there. Its
not a big deal but curious what it could be causing it. It's only this
particular query that has this odd behavior, the rest of the queries/reports
are fine.

-psminusauxf