[rt-users] Some RTIR automation?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 25 23:50:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

It's totally doable with scrips. RTIR itself has a lot of examples
with bits you need. Basicly you need:

When IR is created with and IP is set or when IP is changed from no
value to a value, link to existing incident or create a new one. First
part is a condition and second part is an action.

For example lib/RT/Condition/RTIR_BlockActivation.pm is quite close.
Checks whether ticket is created with active state or state is changed
to active.

Action is not that straightforward, but try it and if you have
problems return back to us with detailed questions.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.