[rt-users] Allow HTML Messages through RT

Kris Germann kris_germann at 295.ca
Tue Oct 26 15:07:47 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

So, I defined PreferRichText to allow HTML messages through RT when
customers email from their Outlook clients or similar which use
recursive HTML formatting unless otherwise specified.

Unfortunately, RT is pretty vague on how certain flags are set so I'm
just blindly stumbling around the config right now...

When I send a test email which is formatted with a ridiculous amount of
HTML, I get this:

[Tue Oct 26 18:25:06 2010] [info]:
<rt-3.8.8-3015-1288117506-538.4053-2-0 at domain.ca> #4053/62589 - Scrip 2
On Owner Change Notify Owner (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:300)
[Tue Oct 26 18:25:06 2010] [info]:
<rt-3.8.8-3015-1288117506-538.4053-2-0 at domain.ca> sent  To:
kris_germann at 295.ca (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:331)
[Tue Oct 26 18:25:07 2010] [warning]: Resolver RT::URI::freeside could
not parse freeside://freeside/cust_main/ (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/URI.pm:147)

Anyone have any insight?

Kris
Fibernetics Corp