[rt-users] Per UserGroup Search

Michael P. Carel mikecarel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 19:09:12 EDT 2010

Thanks for the input. If that's the case, is it possible using a scrip to automatically include a CC group if the ticket belong to a certain group?

Example:

Queue: Trouble Ticket
Owner: Jason (which belong to SupportGroup)
CCGroup: SupportGroupCC

If I select Jason as Ticket Owner, CC watcher will be SupportGroupCC.
As per checking CC and Admin Watcher can only be done via Queues only.

Thanks,

Mike