[rt-users] Users can see too many tickets

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Fri Oct 29 14:47:50 EDT 2010

I don't want my users to be able to see tickets in queues where they don't have privileges. All my users are privileged and AdminCc on one queue or another. I copied my permissions below. There are no groups with rights. Why are people able to view tickets when they have no rights on that queue (aren't Owner, Requestor, Cc or AdminCc)

Everyone:
  CreateTicket
  ReplyToTicket

Privileged:
  CreateOwnDashboard
  DeleteOwnDashboard
  ForwardMessage
  LoadSavedSearch
  ModifyOwnDashboard
  ModifySelf
  SeeOwnDashboard
  ShowSavedSearches
  SubscribeDashboard
  Watch

Unprivileged:
  [none]

Owner:
  ModifyTicket
  ShowTicket
  ShowTicketComments

Requestor:
  ShowTicket

Cc:
  SeeQueue
  ShowTicket

AdminCC:
  CommentOnTicket
  DeleteTicket
  ModifyCustomField
  ModifyOwnMembership
  ModifyQueueWatchers
  ModifyTicket
  OwnTicket
  SeeCustomField
  ShowOutgoingEmail
  ShowTicket
  ShowTicketComments
  StealTicket
  TakeTicket
  WatchAsAdminCc

Josh Narins

Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins at seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.