[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Wed Sep 1 19:39:55 EDT 2010

We had to set MaxPageSize on the DC we were querying.  There is a default MaxPageSize of 1000 records, meaning you can only query 1000 records at a time.  You can change it on the DC though to whatever http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315071

It was dying for me as well until we changed that.  Cron runs it now.

Jason Ledford
Systems Analyst
The Biltmore Company
One North Pack Square