[rt-users] User Information

Peter Barton PBarton at iesi.com
Fri Sep 3 11:02:12 EDT 2010

I have had some wonderful help getting my user information pulled from
AD into my RT installation.  Now I am looking at ways to present this to
the technicians.  We use our RT installation for our technical support
helpdesk and most of our tickets are opened via E-Mail.

I want to present the user information on the main screen of each ticket
instead of having to click into the "More about user at info.com".  I have
looked at the SideBySideView extension, but that does not look like it
can be used for user info.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Does anyone know of an already contributed way to do what I am looking
for?

Thanks,