[rt-users] Slow Ticket History

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Sep 10 01:05:23 EDT 2010

On 10 Sep 2010, at 03:52, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> Thanks for these patches. I'm...very surprised at the numbers you're seeing, but appreciate that you have something that can help. I'll look at getting this rolled into core.

The numbers are because it turns out I'd miscounted the number of transactions on the ticket by more than a factor of 10 - there were actually more than 5500 transactions on the ticket I was testing (the transaction count I initially quoted was actually just on one of the tickets that had subsequently been merged into the monster ticket).

Regards,

Tim