[rt-users] RT-Extension-LDAPImport

Peter Barton PBarton at iesi.com
Mon Sep 13 10:14:25 EDT 2010

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

----------
Peter Barton

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Barton
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 8:08 AM
To: RT-Users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] RT-Extension-LDAPImport

I have had some really good luck integrating our Active Directory users
into RT.  However, I was wondering if I could use LDAPImport to import
from multiple domains?  My Company expands by acquisition and we end up
having multiple AD Domains out there.  Since we set the configuration
for LDAPImport in RT_SiteConfig.pm I was wondering if I could put
multiple locations to poll from?

Thanks,