[rt-users] RT-3.8.2 doesn't send correct HTML letters

Michael Stepanov michael at stepanoff.org
Wed Sep 15 08:01:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to send HTML emails from RT3. I added to the template the content
type header:

But without luck. I can see two parts of the email - HTML and text in the
ticket message text area but I receive the source of HTML email in my
mailbox:

------------=_1284128112-9991-5 Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8" Dear
Dude
How are you?

------------=_1284128112-9991-5--

Moreover, when I added another header to change subject:

  Subject: AutoReply: {$Ticket->Subject}

I didn't see that it worked as well. So, my question is. Do I need to
upgrade my RT3 to the latest version because 3.8.2 has some bugs with
headers or I just need to enable some option in the config file?

Any help will be very appreciated.

--
Cheers,
Michael