[rt-users] See All Tickets Assigned to my group

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Wed Sep 15 10:11:23 EDT 2010

I tagged on the below thread and realized I was really trying to do the reverse.  I have setup a group and added users.  I then want to create a search and show all tickets that are open, new or stalled and the owner is in this group.  I have tried OwnerGroup = ‘GroupName’ and it didn’t really do what I expected.  Is what I am looking for possible?

Thanks.