[rt-users] Set a Group as AdmiCC on ticket create

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 16 13:49:31 EDT 2010

Hi.

You use a custom scrip for that. Condition:
return 0 if it's not create;
return 0 if custom field value is not correct;
return 1;

Action:
Load the group;
Add the group as admin;

I'm pretty sure most of it you can find on the wiki in snippets.

16.09.2010 19:07 пользователь "Ahmed, Mohammed Naweed (LNG-BCT)" <