[rt-users] 3 custom fields questions

Bass, Janet E. janet.bass at nist.gov
Thu Sep 16 14:04:22 EDT 2010

1) Can I remove the no value option in custom fields where you choose from a list?

2)My boss wants user to set their own ticket priorities, I have a custom field giving the 2 priority settings we allow and I want to set RT up to map the custom field to the ticket priority. Any ideas?

3) We are considering having 3 queues that would be determined by a custom field.
For example:
Custom field OS options
Windows
Unix
Other

Queue name Windows Unix Other

And then set it so if a ticket comes in with the custom fields  set to Windows, it would automatically go to the Windows queue. How would I set that up?

Thanks
Janet
--
Janet Bass