[rt-users] Change Custom Field layout

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 16 21:48:55 EDT 2010

Kobus,

Well, I've noticed that RT seems to arrange my sequence from left to right
top-down. Let's say I have 6 customfields applied to a queue. The CF I have
listed first is situated top/left on my screen and the CF listed second is
situated top/right, number three on my list is situated 2nd row/left and
number 4 is situated 2nd row/right and on and on. that's seems to be the way
mine are displayed once I have set the order in
Configuration->Queues->TicketCustomFields. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL