[rt-users] Owner does not get emails.

Ashrock mdashraf.ash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:32:54 EDT 2010

  I didnot create a new scrip to notify the administrator.

I meant, if you select an owner to a ticket, the ticket created
notification is not going to the owner, Do i need to write a scrip for that.
And when nobody is selected as owner, i was assuming that it should go
to the queue address i created on the queue which it does not do.

Set ($NotifyActor, 0);

Isn't that  a setting to notify the creator of the ticket.?

I was thinking that it had something to do with my alias file. It is
down below.

aliases:
  /etc/aliases
mailer-daemon: postmaster
postmaster: root
nobody: root
hostmaster: root
usenet: root
news: root
webmaster: root
www: root
ftp: root
abuse: root
noc: root
security: root
root: foktem
rt-its : "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate-queue ITS --action correspond --url
http://10.10.10.10:443"
rt-comment : "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate-queue ITS --action comment --url
http://10.10.10.10:443"
rt-mktg : "|opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate-queue marketing --action correspond
--url http://10.10.10.10:443"
rt-los :"||opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate-queue loanofficer --action correspond
--url http://10.10.10.10:443"

I probably got confused as i read many similar documents before
configuring RT. and one of them said to use either a sendmail or
sendmailpipe and while using sendmailpipe to mention that "-t" in the
next line.