[rt-users] Need help setting up Command Line RT

Patton, Brandon Brandon.Patton at aspireindiana.org
Thu Sep 23 15:01:17 EDT 2010

I'm running RT 3.8.7 on Fedora 13 and trying to setup running the CLI however I always get the "Server error: Not Found (404)" error all the time. I've been searching and reading and tried the "export" and ".rtrc" methods and neither seem to work. The URL to RT is http://fedora/rt

Can someone please help me get this working? I need to use the CLI with cron to generate some scheduled tickets. Here is the .rtrc file I created in root's home directory:

server http://fedora/rt
user root
passwd rootpw

I have also tried the following values for server:
http://fedora
http://serverip
http://serverip/rt

Thanks.