[rt-users] Unable to access site after reboot -solved

Poulter, Dale dale.poulter at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Sep 24 10:32:59 EDT 2010

The problem appears to have been related to the Scalar::Util  perl module.  It apparently was corrupted at some point.  Once I forced it to reinstall everything worked correctly. In order to find the bad module,  I ended up reinstalling several other modules -testing access after each.

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Poulter, Dale
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 7:16 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Unable to access site after reboot

We have been running RT 387 for several months without any issues.  However,  after a reboot of the server the site is not accessible.  When we attempt to access the site we get prompted to download the file.  This appears to point to a module not being loaded but no errors seem to be generated.  Have any one experienced this and resolved it?  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

--Dale

---------------------------------------
Dale Poulter
Automation Coordinator