[rt-users] Reg ... Duplicate emails receiving from RT

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 24 13:34:50 EDT 2010

Surendra,

Lots of possibilities here. You could have the same user as an Owner and
Requestor and AdminCc and scrips to send all Those roles/watchers emails. OR
you could have them listed as Queue Watchers Cc's and also added them as
Cc's at the ticket level. OR someone doing a "Reply" adds them in as Cc's
and you have the scrip "Notify Others" enabled. I'd need to know what scrips
are running at the Global and Queue level and an example of the "People"
listed when you do a reply on a ticket. In other words, I need more info to
accurately help you.

Kenn
LBNL