[rt-users] Resolution Email Not Working

Steve Berg stevodevo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 00:22:20 EDT 2010

I just noticed my On Resolve scrips are not working.  I tried to add a
second one that sends out a survey once the ticket is resolved but during my
testing I never got the survey email or the ticket is resolved email.

I checked the logs and found the following error:

Sep 27 14:16:58 bne-cos1 RT: <
rt-3.8.8-4938-1285561018-1698.102-10-0 at example.com> #102/1372 - Scrip 10 On
Resolve Notify Requestors (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:300)
Sep 27 14:16:58 bne-cos1 RT: <
rt-3.8.8-4938-1285561018-1698.102-10-0 at example.com> No recipients found. Not
sending. (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:352)

Sep 27 14:12:36 bne-cos1 RT: <
rt-3.8.8-4941-1285560756-1024.102-13-0 at example.com> #102/1367 - Scrip 13 On
Resolve Launch Survey (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:300)
Sep 27 14:12:36 bne-cos1 RT: <
rt-3.8.8-4941-1285560756-1024.102-13-0 at example.com> No recipients found. Not
sending. (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:352)

There is definitely a requestor set in the ticket so I'm not sure why it's
not sending.  The scrip is set up as follows (standard out the box resolve
scrip):

Desc: On Resolve Notify Requestors
Condition:  On Resolve
Action: Notify Requestors