[rt-users] Getting a list of tickets from $self->TicketObj->Merged ?

David fooraide at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:31:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

How would I go about getting an actual list of tickets from
$self->TicketObj->Merged ?
It returns an integer which seems to be the amount of tickets that has
been merged into the actual ticket but it doesn't seem to return a
list that I can run through.

I've tried going through "Merged" with ->Next but I get an error:
Commit failed: Can't call method "Next" without a package or object reference

The documentation says the following:
:/opt/rt3/lib/RT# perldoc Ticket_Overlay.pm |grep merged -a2
       Merged

       Returns list of tickets' ids that's been merged into this ticket.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

- David