[rt-users] managing ldap users / RT-Authen-ExternalAuth question

Val Polyakov val at polyakov.me
Wed Sep 29 11:46:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

My RT-Authen-ExternalAuth works - as in, I can login to RT using my active
directory username/password.

however, when I login using my AD account I don't see many things. I only
see open tickets / closed tickets / new ticket  on the left side there..

how can I give the ability to view all queues to authenticated users, for
instance? I tried doing this in config -> global -> group rights:
SeeQueue to Everyone
but that didn't seem to help..

also, another question:

if I go to configuration -> users I only see root there. I don't see the
LDAP account that I successfully logged in with previously. Why?

My RT_SiteConfig.pm and externalauth's RT_SiteConfig.pm are attached