[rt-users] Problem with preferences setting for search results limit

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Wed Sep 29 14:34:11 EDT 2010

On 9/29/2010 2:17 PM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> I just did that to no avail.
>
> I also tested this in my /test session/ where I made an /override in the
> css code/ that builds a ticket list
> (opt/rt3/local/html/NoAuth/css/web2/ticket-lists.css) to align all row
> data to the top of the row and it returns 50 rows no matter what the
> system default is or what I set my preferences to. Interesting. I
> wouldn't think that aligning row to the top would affect the number of
> rows shown per result page. I wonder why that is?

I can't explain that one either.

I don't know if you have the luxury of being able to do this,
but you could also try wiping your Mason cache if you haven't
already.

Any chance you have a disk full or permission problem prohibiting
session data from being written?

I'm afraid that's about all I've got to offer at this point.